The people of Cherokee County know and trust Frank Reynolds. Frank, age 45, has lived in Cherokee County for 32 years.
• Frank went to Canton Elementary and attended Cherokee High School before graduating from Riverside Military Academy.
• Frank also graduated from Reinhardt University where he met his wife, Dr. Jennifer DeBord Reynolds. Jennifer is a life-long resident of the Waleska area. Jennifer is a Cherokee County Special Education teacher and is a member of the Cherokee County Service League. Jennifer’s mother is also a retired Cherokee County educator.
• Frank’s parents are Roy and Eileen Reynolds. The Reynolds name has a deep history in Cherokee County dating back to the mid-1930s. Roy Reynolds Sr. owned and operated Reynolds Ford in Canton for nearly 30 years and was also the Mayor of Canton for four terms in the late ‘60s to early ‘70s.
• Roy Jr. was known as the local naval aviator and airline pilot. Roy Jr. also carried the “chains” for the Cherokee High School football team for 36 years. Frank’s mother, Eileen, worked for the Bank of Canton for 14 years until she retired in 1999.
• Frank has 2 brothers and 3 sisters. All of Frank’s siblings live in Cherokee County: Roy, Gavin, Renee, Leslie Bland, and Michele Prance. Roy is a retired Major with the Fulton County Marshal’s office and current Lacrosse coach in Cherokee County. Gavin is a former Cherokee County deputy sheriff. Leslie Bland is a Cherokee County school teacher with over 30 years of experience. Renee works as veterinarian tech on Woodstock. Michele Prance is an Honorary Member of the Cherokee County Service League after serving for 10 years.
• Frank understands your concerns and needs for our community. As your next Sheriff, Frank will always have your best interest in mind.